Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thought for the day


(You can check out the interior of this cute little cottage here: * )


Has your house become a home?  

I love this quote from one of my favorite writers,Kahlil Gibran:

"Houses...they grow in the sun and sleep in the stillness of the night, and they are not dreamless.  Does not your house dream?"

It's a Cozy Home in My Neighborhood
from here


"When I say I am going home- I mean I am going where you are."  


from here

Wall Interior and Furniture Ideas in Cozy Living Room Design with Mixture Classic and Modern Styles
Love this cozy space which incorporates the kids things too.  found here


a sweet place to relax and watch the world go by




Fresh flowers- if even from your own backyard.  Any foliage works well too.  I have used our palm leaves and branches from our bougainvilla

  

 
Use any foliage you have that grows in your area!




Cozy bedroom pic found here


A small area to have coffee or tea and relax.  Image found here

When you put love into your home, keep it clean and in good repair- I believe it will thank you for it and you will receive in return a wonderful feeling of "home" and not just a house.  A place where memories are made and where you will leave behind an imprint for years to come. 

 
another homey living room ~



Jen’s kitchen
sweet little desk area *


sweet little image found here

.
It might not be modern but it has a look I like.  Like someone can really cook a lovely meal here made with love.  






Home Sweet Home


Hugs, FeeFee  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please share your thoughts...