Saturday, November 26, 2011

Red

Red.  Do you have any red in your home?  My kitchen is red.  My goal for my kitchen was high shine RED red- like red patent leather or a red sports car or that perfect red nail polish. I didn't QUITE achieve it but it's still really good!  ;)  My dining room also has some red in it as well.  If you are afraid to go all out it's ok- you can always use red in splashes and the impact is still there.  Love red!  What about you? Hugs, Fee












I would love this antique chair!





red lipstick tutorial In case you were ever wondering how only "some people" can wear red!  (Really everyone can do it. It is a matter of application.)




2 comments:

  1. The sofas are good. just in case you want to check some interior designs DCGStores have many furniture designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come to know about your blog by Pinterest! Last one is really great. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please share your thoughts...