Wednesday, November 23, 2011

iPhone cases

I am in need of a case for my iPhone.  I came a cross a few choices I thought I'd share.  

This is seriously cheap- Under 3.00 at Overstock.com  

Another great Overstock deal.  It's "ok"


Overstock- afforable but just "eh"  
This comes with a long and a short strap.  Good idea but I'm not sure it is my style.  
Overstock 

I do like this one very much.  
50.00

It also comes in this sporty red (and a blue one too)


Pricey but oh so cute!  I like the patent leather black one in the back. 
75.00


It's less than 10.00 and it also comes in cheetah.  Cute. 

OR....

I might look for a small clutch that I can throw in my larger bag.  There are many more options this way,

Luna Boston

Diane Von Furstenberg

Foley & Corinna Bonnie Small Clutch


Whiting & Davis Chain Small


Kate Spade



fabric clutches with details
 found here

Chloe Etty Small


Mena


Carla Mancini

Alexander McQueen

What do you think Ladies?  How do you carry your phones?  When I'm wearing jeans it will fit in my pocket but oftentimes it doesn't fit in dress pant pockets.  If I'm wearing a skirt there's no pocket at all!   Do you use a phone case that you clip to your belt?   (I did that for work but it's too bulky to wear out)  If you use something like these please let me know your opinion on how easy it is to get the phone out when it rings and how you like it!  

Hugs, Fee


5 comments:

  1. I would go for the very first choice because all the other ones are too bulky for my taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The iPhone is a multimedia enabled smart phone designed, manufactured and marketed by Apple Inc. The first of its kind was introduced in early 2007 and since then it has gained great popularity among its users. Coque iphone 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. f you go to a Mall or shopping centres, you will definitely find variety of iPhone cover but the best is to cover the backside of the phone and also allow access on the front side with easy glide in and out of my pocket

    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please share your thoughts...